[gambit-list] Missing table-delete!/remove!

Christian Jaeger christian at pflanze.mine.nu
Mon Apr 23 06:18:52 EDT 2007

TJ wrote:

> > Use table-set! without the third argument (the "value" argument).

Thanks for pointing this out. I did miss this from checking the manual
(and the sources), I was too fixed on expecting a separate procedure.

(Honestly I'm not sure that this approach is a good idea, for error
tracking it's better if the procedures one uses take only the number of
arguments they should for the purpose one wants. I can't see an
advantage right now. But I can always wrap table-set! with my own
table-set!/table-delete! definitions of course.)

Christian.