[gambit-list] gambit wiki?

Harold Ancell hga at ancell-ent.com
Mon Apr 9 12:00:18 EDT 2007

At 08:15 AM 4/9/2007, Marc Feeley wrote:

>[ General discussion of the Gambit Wiki. ]

>[...] Should we just
>leave everything editable and deal with vandalism if/when it happens?

While I'm not a major Wikipedia user, there are a few pages I guard
vigorously ^_^.  I've set myself up to watch every existing page on
the Gambit Wiki, and will guard against any vandalism that might happen
(at least once a day, sooner if the email notification system works
(it's not reporting my own edits, but that might be a "feature")).

                                        - Harold