[gambit-list] Write to console from inside _gsi.scm?

Andrew Lentvorski bsder at allcaps.org
Tue Oct 24 22:19:14 EDT 2006

How do I write out to the console from _gsi.scm?  I presume that I need
to just specify the correct stream?  What would that be at that point?

If I do a (write "FOO!") inside _gsi.scm, it seems to get eaten.
Similarly, it gets eaten if I specify it in main() inside _gsi.scm.

I can do a write from inside _repl.scm as it seems to set things up
before that as well as provides me with an available stream to write to.

Thanks,
-a