[gambit-list] Questions about emacs gambit.el

Christian christian at pflanze.mine.nu
Sun Oct 22 07:26:49 EDT 2006

I've put up my .emacs under http://scheme.mine.nu/gambit/scratch/dot.emacs

I'm no emacs guru and note that I couldn't manage to extend the set
of font-lock-keywords (help on this much appreciated).

At 14:32 Uhr -0700 20.10.2006, Jeff Wood wrote:
>So, when I have the buffer ... I try using C-c C-c and get back "unbound
>variable: compile"

C-c C-c is something else with my setup, but sending functions to the
running gambit works. I'm never using compilation from emacs since
I'm using chjmodule for that purpose (it would make sense to remap
compile to run the chjmodule compilation command instead, though).

>when I try to use the in-emacs scheme window ( m-x run-scheme  )  and do
>a (define (square x) (* x x)) I get back ill-placed define

No idea. Maybe try my .emacs

Christian.