[gambit-list] Questions about emacs gambit.el

Jeff Wood jeff at dark-light.com
Fri Oct 20 17:32:14 EDT 2006

I went looking around the internet and couldn't find a good answer so, I
figure asking the list is about the best place to start ...

I went through the documentation and set up my .emacs file to have the
correct stuff to use gambit.

So, when I have the buffer ... I try using C-c C-c and get back "unbound
variable: compile"

when I try to use the in-emacs scheme window ( m-x run-scheme  )  and do
a (define (square x) (* x x)) I get back ill-placed define

... what additional information can I provide to help get things all
better. ??

Thanks, in advance for your time.

jd