[gambit-list] ERROR IN ##parameterize

Blake McBride blake at mcbride.name
Mon Oct 2 01:10:13 EDT 2006

Greetings,

I want to build a stand-alone (requiring no DLL's) scheme app
under Windows.  I re-built Gambit 4.0b19 with Microsoft VC
without a problem.  However, when I try to compile a trivial
program I get:

C:\Systems\Scheme\Gambit>gsc a.scm
*** ERROR IN ##parameterize -- No such file or directory
(current-directory "C:\\lib")

C:\Systems\Scheme\Gambit>gsc -dynamic a.scm
*** ERROR IN ##parameterize -- No such file or directory
(current-directory "C:\\bin")

a.scm just contains:  (display "hello world")

I tried the -verbose option and that gave me nothing useful.
It would be unbelievably great if the -verbose option displayed
the full compile and link commands it was running.

I have no idea what that error message is trying to tell me.
I tried all sorts of -cc-options and -ld-option options with no
luck.  Without a display of what it's executing, I'm in the dark.

I'd prefer to use VC.

Thanks.

Blake McBride