[gambit-list] DS port successful!

Andrew Lentvorski bsder at allcaps.org
Fri Nov 17 07:14:42 EST 2006

Well, after much pain, the Gambit DS port seems to work.  I can open a
repl to port 7770 and do basic command line stuff.

Is there somewhere I can put the repository for folks to play with?  Or
at least as an example for other embedded developers to pound on.

I'm really concerned that I'm still above 2MB for the binary; I'd like
to be around 1MB.  My biggest gain came from switching to the thumb
instruction set on the ARM9.  I gained something like 500K out of what
initially was a 2.9MB file.  I really don't understand why.

Thanks,
-a