[gambit-list] More DS porting issues

Andrew Lentvorski bsder at allcaps.org
Thu Nov 16 17:14:40 EST 2006

Marc Feeley wrote:

>> I can start web-repl.scm and get to a select statement.  That was a
>> pain.  I had to do a pretty large refactor spanning quite a bit of the
>> os_XX files.  It has a lot of POSIX'ness wired into the assumption.
>
> Please send me your modifications when you are done so I can put them
> into the next release.

How do you want them?  Since I have everything in a Mercurial
repository, it would probably be best if I could actually push/pull the
entire repository to you.  That way you can break up the refactoring
into chunks and examine things in pieces.

I can send it as just a patchfile, but there was quite a bit of
refactoring.  I'm not sure how understandable that's going to be.

As a side note, I also created SCons files; the scons stuff is how I did
the cross compile.  You can build a Gambit distribution using SCons once
you have a config.h file.

-a