[gambit-list] read-line behaviour changed between beta15 and beta17 (MinGW)

François Magnan francois.magnan at licef.teluq.uqam.ca
Mon Jul 10 10:57:45 EDT 2006

Hi,

When I compile the following program

(define (command-loop)
   (let ((command (read-line)))
     (serve-command command)
     (command-loop)))

(command-loop)

in Gambit-C4.0b15 with the MinGW (win32) platform it works as
expected when I execute it in a DOS window (I can enter some lines
and they get echoed by the pp). However, when I compile the same
program using beta17, only the first line is echoed and after that, I
get only an infinite serie of #!eof. This only happens in a DOS
window. If I execute the program from a MinGW shell it works as
expected.

How can I change this behavior? Is this a port-setting problem?

Thank you,
Francois Magnan