[gambit-list] Incremental garbage collector

Chris Newcombe c_r_newcombe at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 26 23:14:39 EST 2006

Erlang has a pretty good soft-realtime garbage collector, optimized for it's
emphasis on message-passing, massive concurrency, and processing (mostly)
immutable chunks of binary data (e.g. packets).

paper: http://user.it.uu.se/~kostis/Papers/ismm04.pdf
slides: www.research.ibm.com/ismm04/slides/wilhelmsson.ppt

Chris