[gambit-list] multiple definitions due to include/load

Thomas Hafner thomas at hafner.NL.EU.ORG
Mon Feb 6 04:30:23 EST 2006

On Mon, Feb 06, 2006 at 02:19:56AM +0100, Christian wrote:

> I've written chjmodule for this. Is there something particular you
> are missing from it?

No, I just ignored the existence of chjmodule, for I filtered out the
related e-mails of the mailing list. (I think it's a human attitude:
as long as someone does not have the problem, he's not yet ready to
see/accept the solution. I've already been on both sides of this
situation: on the helping one and on the one to be helped.)

Thanks
  Thomas

--
___ http://hafner.sdf-eu.org/ ___