[gambit-list] multiple definitions due to include/load

Christian christian at pflanze.mine.nu
Sun Feb 5 20:19:56 EST 2006

At 23:09 Uhr +0100 05.02.2006, Thomas Hafner wrote:
>What about if definitions are included/loaded multiple times due to
>(use-)dependencies of Gambit-C 4 source files?

I've written chjmodule for this. Is there something particular you
are missing from it? I still want to change it (asap) to give faster
imports/exports (and make the "standard-"/"extended-bindings"
declarations work, and fix my old reimport bug), and to provide an
easy way to build a (standalone) executable.

Christian.