[gambit-list] Gambit-C Debian 4.0b20 Packages Available

Guillaume Germain guillaume.germain at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 12:28:16 EST 2006

Great job!  Thanks a lot for doing this.

Now somebody could include Gambit-C to the shootout for more benchmarking
fun:
http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/

Having a Debian package will help bring more users to Gambit.  Now, all that
is still missing is a package/module system...  Hopefully we'll have it real
soon now :)

Guillaume