[gambit-list] datum-parsing-exception in the example where continuations are serialized

ben at fuhok.net ben at fuhok.net
Sun Mar 27 16:42:08 EST 2005

Hi,

Looks like your `rd' procedure is borked.  Try this:

(define (rd str)
  (call-with-input-string
   str
   (lambda (p)
     (input-port-readtable-set!
      (readtable-sharing-allowed?-set
       (input-port-readtable p)
       'serialize))
     (read p))))

I'm running 4b12, but I looked at the docs for 4b11 and the example is
correct.  Maybe your `rd' got messed up as you cut and pasted it?

Regards,

Ben