[gambit-list] Re: Implementation of read-ieee-float64

Bradley Lucier lucier at math.purdue.edu
Sat Dec 10 14:49:39 EST 2005

On Dec 9, 2005, at 9:16 PM, Marc Feeley wrote:

> Let me know when your testing is done.

Well, I don't know if it's done, but I'm done with it.

Just do a code review, clean up the two routines to match your coding
standards, change ##my-whatever to ##whatever, and install it.  If
there are errors, they're too subtle for me to find right now.  I did
test that the new ratnum exponent code works and that for a lot of
random arguments the new expt has similar accuracy to the old expt.

Brad