[gambit-list] Re: Help with FFI related error message

briand at aracnet.com briand at aracnet.com
Sun Apr 10 20:41:02 EDT 2005

Hi Marc,

thanks for the quick response.

No renaming is involved, I think.

It has something to do with how I am compiling the file.

I've noticed that the problem disappears if I do

gsc -dynamic etc...

Here is the compile line I was using which causes the problem.  I
meant to include it in the original e-mail and forgot.

	$(CC) -shared -D___DYNAMIC -I/usr/include/GL -I $(GAMBINC) -o glut-ffi.o1 \
glut-ffi.c glut-ffi_.c conv.o -L/usr/X11R6/lib/ -lgl

You may be wondering why I am doing this "manually" instead of using
gsc -dynamic ?  I can't remember - I'm picking up some old code and
making it work with gambit 4b12.

I figure that an OpenGL binding for Gambit would be handy :-)

Brian