[gambit-list] srfi-13/14

Bradley Lucier lucier at math.purdue.edu
Thu Apr 7 12:55:10 EDT 2005

On Apr 6, 2005, at 10:47 PM, ben at fuhok.net wrote:

> I also fixed a copy of small bugs --- hopefully I didn't introduce too
> many in their place ;-)  I haven't tested these rigorously though.

It seems to be a bit difficult to extract the bug fixes (as opposed to
the other changes) from your code.

Could you list them separately?  I'd like to fix my versions of the
libraries.

BTW, the complicated way I defined my error-checking, etc., was to make
it more compatible with built-in error checking in the Gambit runtime
in the hope that these libraries could someday be integrated in the
runtime (either officially or de-facto).

Brad