[Lisa_teatalk] [Lisa_labo] ICML Practice talk: Thursday June 2nd by Kelvin Xu

Yoshua Bengio yoshua.bengio at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 14:40:25 EDT 2015

Hi all,

For those who are not acquainted with this tradition, we often do these
practice talks, which give an opportunity to
a presenter to practice in front of a friendly audience, and *more
importantly* get critical and constructive feedback
in order to improve the presentation. For a 20 min talk we often spend a
whole hour discussing ways to improve
things. Such talks, especially at major conferences like ICML, are
important for the visibility of the lab to the outside world!

Your participation in this event is thus greatly appreciated!

See you on Thursday, 3:30pm.

-- Yoshua