[Lisa_teatalk] [Lisa_labo] Who wants to do a tea talk?

Razvan Pascanu r.pascanu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 11:22:11 EDT 2014

Aaron should hopefully know.
Last year was it 15 minutes + 5 minutes questions? or 20 minutes + 5
minutes questions. Something like this.

However I would do a single practice talk per session of tea talks, because
from experience, we usually end up analysing each slide and figure out how
to improve it .. which ends up taking quite some time.

Razvan