[Lisa_teatalk] Tea-talk: Thursday, September 12 @ 1pm

Razvan Pascanu r.pascanu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 04:12:55 EDT 2013

Please join us for tomorrow's tea-talk by Jason. The room will be, as
usual, the lisa lab.

Speaker: Jason Yosinski

Title: Some Robots, Some Learning, and Some Ideas.

Abstract:
In this talk I'll give a brief overview of my past work in robotics and
learning -- getting cars to drive themselves across deserts, letting robots
teach themselves how to walk, and crowdsourcing design through
human-in-the-loop objectives. I'll also discuss some recent thoughts I've
had on deep learning and some research directions I think might prove
fruitful.

Hope to see many of you there,
Razvan