[Lisa_teatalk] LISA WANTS YOU to give a Tea Talk

Aaron Courville aaron.courville at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 14:11:34 EDT 2011

Ok, it's a new term and it's time for me to ask you to sign up for your Tea
Talk.

What's a Tea Talk? These are usually informal talks that can be about
anything from a crazy idea you've been kicking around and want to bounce off
some of your colleagues to a great paper you just read and would like to
tell the lab members about.

When are the Tea Talks? Tea talks are usually on Thursdays at 14h00.

** All students are expected to give at least one tea talk a year. Sign up
now to reserve your spot (bonus marks for signing up for the slot this
Thursday!) **

How do I sign up? Either email me with your desired time slot (some Thursday
at 14h00), or preferably edit the tea talk slot directly on the LISA google
calendar to include your name (i.e. change "tea talks" to "Tea Talk: Joe
Shmoe"). It's as easy as that.

I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Cheers,
Aaron

--
Aaron C. Courville