[Snow-users-list] AWS

Joe Hosteny jhosteny at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 15:36:04 EST 2008

Hi everyone,

	I'm fairly new to Scheme, so I was wondering if someone would like to
collaborate with me on (or at least review code for) a Snow package
for managing EC2 instances in AWS?

	I have done a fair amount with EC2 and S3, including writing a system
for managing a cluster of EC2 instances (with launch dependencies and
cluster-wide event propagation and triggers).

	I'm considering using Termite as well for a more advanced distributed
management infrastructure than what I did before.

Cheers,
--Joe