[Snow-users-list] A few questions... and a suggestion.

Matthew Martin matt.a.martin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 06:47:26 EST 2008

load-program* was what I needed. Still not entirely sure why that works for
me and include-program* doesn't seem to... oh well. Maybe next weekend I'll
just make a (big) pot of coffee and and go through all of snow.scm's code
and try to understand it better. For now, I have it doing what I needed.

As for pregexp, I still havn't heard back from Dorai. I'll give it about a
week, if I still havn't gotten a response I'll just go ahead and upload what
I have with something like (license: see-COPYING). Will that be OK?