[Snow-users-list] Declarations order bug?

Adrien Pierard pierarda at iro.umontreal.ca
Tue Aug 12 11:24:06 EDT 2008

It took me a while to figure out where the bug was in my code...
proof of concept source codes are attached.

Basically, snow packages fail to parse depending on the order of the variation PACKAGE* subdeclarations, such as licence: require: provide:, etc.
The problem here is the require: one.

*** SNOW ERROR -- package form syntax error (filename= "./snowbad.scm")
*** ERROR IN (string)@1.32 -- Ill-formed procedure call

Real bug?

P!

--
"I am not a Church numeral; I am a free variable!"
(The Scheme Underground)