[Snow-users-list] high-priority snow packages and package naming

Julian Graham joolean at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 16:33:13 EDT 2007

Hi Schemers and Snow maintainers,

  I'm curious as to whether there are any particular modules /
functionality people really want to see ported to Snow.  (I believe
Kirill Lisovsky is working on getting SSAX packaged up.)  How about a
common API for regular expressions?  SRFIs?  (If so, any in
particular?)

  On a somewhat related note, is there a rationale for the way modules
get named -- any reason you guys decided to go with the symbol/version
form instead of some kind of hierarchical model?

Regards,
Julian