[Snow-users-list] [gambit-list] snowman not working

naruto canada narutocanada at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 20:16:02 EST 2007

On 11/6/07, Adrien Pierard <pierarda at iro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 12:44:07AM +0000, naruto canada wrote :
> > I've successfully uploaded a package, but snowman is not working:
> > This is not a test package, but I do need to test it.
> > root at localhost: /root  snowman install predicate-calculus
> > Can't get package list from snowfort.
> > root at localhost: /root  snowman list
> > Can't get package list from snowfort.

I've tried to manually install but snowman keeps telling me
"Can't get package list from snowfort."

I don't mind manually downloading or installing but snowman won't let me do it.
I need to at least see all test cases run ok, else it would totally
pointless for me to even bother packaging it in the first place....

curl -s -F operation=download -F pkg=predicate-calculus/v1.0.0 \
 http://snow.iro.umontreal.ca > predicate-calculus.tar.gz
snowman install predicate-calculus.tar.gz
Can't get package list from snowfort.

mkdir xyz
curl -s -F operation=download -F pkg=predicate-calculus/v1.0.0 \
 http://snow.iro.umontreal.ca > xyz/predicate-calculus.tar.gz
snowman install xyz/predicate-calculus.tar.gz