[Snow-users-list] SXML/SSAX

Julian Graham joolean at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 13:03:18 EDT 2007

(Oops -- should've sent this to the list, not just Marc.)

I sent an email to the SSAX mailing list and got the following
response from Oleg Kiselyov, the author:

"I guess more like `hands off'... I try to keep the core SSAX
relatively portable. [...] It's up to the developers of a particular
Scheme system and its community to decide how to treat SSAX."

I take that to mean that Snow people should handle the port...