[Snow-users-list] Suggestion and seeking advice

Dominique Boucher dominique.boucher at nuecho.com
Sun Mar 11 11:17:53 EDT 2007

Hi,

Over the past few months, I have developed a number of Scheme libraries, but
they were written mainly (if not exclusively) for Gambit-C. I think Snow
would be a nice way of packaging those libraries, by I don't intend to port
them myself to all the numerous Scheme implementations. On the other hand,
it would be great if they could be ported to other systems.

So my question is this : what is the best process to handle this situation?
Provide the package as is and wait for contributions?

And my suggestion: would it be interesting to specify on which Scheme
systems a package can run directly in the snow package specification?

Dominique Boucher