[MSLUG] Wednesday's Meeting

Christopher Diggins cdiggins at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 09:58:25 EDT 2007

I wanted to thank everyone for their hopstiality and the opportunity
to present. I really enjoyed meeting all the people that I did, and I
look forward to making even more acquaintances in the following
meetings. I especially want to thank Dominique for organizing the
meeting, and to the other presenters for their interesting and
educational presentations.

I felt that the overall meeting format was very successful, despite
the fact that I tried to squeeze too many slides in. Next time I
promise to bring fewer slides and to take my time (and talk more about
Scheme!).

For those interested, I have posted some thoughts and reflections in
response to some of the discussions after the presentation on the Cat
mailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/catlanguage/t/2a0744cbb9eb4500.

Feel free to contact me if you'd like to talk further about anything
related to Scheme, Cat, or programming languages in general.

All the best,

Christopher Diggins
http://www.cdiggins.com