[MSLUG] Lisp In Small Pieces at $3.95 from amazon.ca

Martin Longpre mlongpre_2002 at yahoo.ca
Wed Aug 15 10:01:14 EDT 2007

I got the same message from Amazon, the book is now at 94.40 $

  Martin

"Taillefer, Troy (EXP)" <troy.taillefer at lmco.com> wrote:
  I ordered my copy from Amazon last week and today they sent me an email
today refusing to fulfill the order as the item was incorrectly priced.
Amazon gave me a 10 $ voucher for my trouble probably by the erlang book
with it. Did anyone actually get the book ?

Troy