[Lisa_seminaires] [Lisa_labo] [TeaTalk] Jean-Marc Rousseau, Feb 17, 13:30, AA6214

Myriam COTE cotemyri at gmail.com
Mer 15 Fév 12:53:56 EST 2017

Thanks Dima.

To add to this introduction,  I will speak about 10 minutes on our
interaction with IVADO, just after JM's presentation. Also, 2 people from
TCB media will be present to shoot some images of our community. They will
be very discreet.

See you on Friday, best,

Myriam Côté, eng, Ph.D.
Executive Director, MILA
Director of Collaborative Research, Deep Learning Hub, IVADO
Room AA-3353, 514 576-5212