[Lisa_seminaires] LISA seminar Tomorrow!

Aaron Courville aaron.courville at gmail.com
Mar 27 Juil 09:23:20 EDT 2010

Hi All,

Tomorrow we will have a very interesting talk by our own Michael
Mandel. Hope to see you all there.

Date -- Time:  Wednesday July 28th, 2010 -- 15h00 (Tomorrow!)
Location: AA3195

Title: Learning tags that vary within a song

Abstract:
This paper examines the relationship between human generated tags
describing different parts of the same song.  These tags were
collected using Amazon's Mechanical Turk service.  We find that the
agreement between different people's tags decreases as the distance
between the parts of a song that they heard increases.  To model these
tags and these relationships, we describe a conditional restricted
Boltzmann machine.  Using this model to fill in tags that should
probably be present given a context of other tags, we train automatic
tag classifiers (autotaggers) that outperform those trained on the
original data.

Joint work with Douglas Eck and Yoshua Bengio.

To be presented at ISMIR 2010.

Cheers,
Aaron

--