[Lisa_seminaires] Hummmm... beer....

Hugo Larochelle larocheh at iro.umontreal.ca
Jeu 6 Mar 11:33:12 EST 2008

Hi everyone,

    For those who know Simon Osindero, I've been planning to go get
drinks for a while now with him and we've converged to two possible
times. I know some of you guys have mentioned interest in such a
gathering, so I'm trying to get an idea of who wants to come and when
could they come...

The first option would be tonight (Thursday) at around 22h15, and the
other would be tomorrow (Friday) for either a "6 à 8" or later on. We
would go to McCarrolds (corner côtes-des-neiges and lacombe). This
will also be an opportunity for me to taste my last beer in a bar for
a LONG while ;-)

So, those who are interested, please reply to this email as soon as
possible (say before 14h30) so that I can tell Simon which option
it's going to be...

Cheers!

Hugo