[Lisa_seminaires] Fwd: Séminaire RALI-OLST: JEUDI le 17 janvier

Joseph Turian turian at iro.umontreal.ca
Jeu 17 Jan 10:25:18 EST 2008

I've redone my treatment of this material, and I encourage you to come to the
talk if you have the time because I'm interested in your feedback.

Taking into account previous comments from the lab about not understanding the
basic ideas, I will focus more on the high-level approach to the problem, and
the general ideas.
I will spend less time on certain details and the experiments, which is too
bad, but perhaps necessary given the time constraints.

  Joseph

--
http://www-etud.iro.umontreal.ca/~turian/