[gambit-list] Chudnovsky's Algorithm in Gambit Scheme - A novice's question

Bradley Lucier lucier at purdue.edu
Thu Aug 17 19:01:27 EDT 2023

On 8/16/23 4:40 PM, Torbjörn Svensson Diaz wrote:

> |Could you please help me out with the Scheme part? I guess I am
> supposed to use "read" somehow, but how? I am a Scheme novice.

My mail's all screwed up, but see the discussion here:

https://mailman.iro.umontreal.ca/pipermail/gambit-list/2013-June/006789.html

Basically, gmp-chudnovsky.c optimizes the algorithm used in chud1.scm,
but I link to a python version that I believe uses exactly the same
algorithm, but with the Gnu Multiprecision Library (gmp).

Brad