[gambit-list] Letter of support

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Tue Aug 24 03:04:55 EDT 2021

I'm looking for people that have used Gambit in "production", in projects of a commercial nature or with outcomes that benefit society (teaching, research, medical apps, etc).  Specifically I would like letters of support for a grant application to get research funds from the Canadian government to continue the research and development work on Gambit.  Please contact me privately at feeley at iro.umontreal.ca if you think you fit that description and I will give you more details.