[gambit-list] Naive language server for gambit scheme

Thomas Hage thomas.hage at live.de
Mon Nov 2 05:24:36 EST 2020

Hello dear community!

In order to learn the scheme programming language I choose to create a language server as my first program.

I guess your attention is required to make things work outside the unix-universe.

You can find the language server, called zamba, here: https://gitlab.com/tomaha.gq/zamba-ls

I am at the end of my studies, so please do not expect a battleproof software. Hopefully we can get there together.

I try to answer any questions to my best knowledge and I am very curious about any feedback (about the project or the server!).

Sincerely,

Thomas