[gambit-list] Can one use define-macro in Gerbil?

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 12:36:16 EDT 2020

Thanks Mark, That is also a possibility, but I just didn't have that
question as I already know define-macro is supported in Gambit. These are
very much hypothetical questions at this point, but I was curious about the
macro issue. I don't really know (and won't for some time) what potential
users might want to see that is not in S7, hence the looking around.

thanks