[gambit-list] Status of compiling R7RS programs

Lassi Kortela lassi at lassi.io
Wed Nov 13 13:52:11 EST 2019

> Sorry for the long explanation.  The situation will improve when the compiler can analyze the module dependencies at compile time and include in the executable all of the required modules.

Thank you very much. On the contrary, your explanation is incredibly
thorough and clear. Sorry for taking a day to get back to it.

I updated the SRFI 175 implementation to use the command lines you
suggested; works great. Will be in the next draft.

Is there a way that we users can help with the upcoming module system
improvements?