[gambit-list] R7RS libraries and udem-dlteam/libs

Amirouche Boubekki amirouche.boubekki at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 03:39:29 EDT 2019

Hello all!

Can some brush me up about the R7RS libraries effort in Gambit?

I stumbled upon https://github.com/udem-dlteam/libs/ but:

A) There is no tests

B) There is no doc

C) The layout of the repository is as far as I can tell:

  libs/srfi/1/1.sld

That would me that srfi 1 is importable with:

  (import (srfi 1 1))

which looks odd. Maybe I misunderstood something.

D) There is not (scheme fu) libraries

E) Can someone add a dummy test for a dummy library so that I can see
how to run recent gambit with R7RS? Here is an example of such thing:
https://github.com/amirouche/arew-scheme/blob/master/src/tests-tests.scm

F) While I am at it, does gambit new module system support
introspection or reflection?

Thanks in advance!

--
Amirouche ~ https://hyper.dev