[gambit-list] Gambit at 30

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Wed Mar 6 08:34:41 EST 2019

Great!

For your information, the closest hotel to the Université de Montréal is the Hôtel Terrasse Royale (https://terrasse-royale.com) about a 10-15 minute walk from the CS department and surrounded with shops, restaurants, bakeries and cafés.

The lowest price per night on their web site seems to be $159CAD, but throught the university I can get a lower price for guests, around $120CAD or $90USD.  I’ll make sure this is an option for attendees.

Marc