[gambit-list] Demo of dynamic libraries?

Paul Wolneykien manowar at altlinux.org
Sat Jul 20 20:02:52 EDT 2019

19.07.2019 15:59, mikel evins пишет:
> Is there a small example project somewhere that demonstrates building a Gambit program as a dynamic library (ideally on macOS), and then loading and initializing it from C code?
>
> I've looked but didn't notice this specific use-case in the distribution. Forgive me if I've overlooked something obvious.

  Hi! I have a small Gambit executable that is linked with the 3 shared
libraries also written and compiled with Gambit:

* https://github.com/wolneykien/squidmill (main)
* http://github.com/wolneykien/gambit-sqlite3
* http://github.com/wolneykien/gambit-signal
* http://github.com/wolneykien/gambit-dsock

  The main is built like this:

gcc squidmill.o squidmill_.o -Wl,-rpath,$(libdir)/gambit -lgambc \
     -L$(libdir)/gambit -lgambc-sqlite3 -lgambc-signal \
     -lgambc-dsock -o squidmill

  Maybe it would be useful for your case.