[gambit-list] Change to SRFI under ballot: u1vectors removed from SRFI 160

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Sun Jan 13 01:15:54 EST 2019

I have sent a request to the SRFI Editor to remove all references to
u1vectors (bitvectors) from SRFI 160, which is a part of the Tangerine
Edition ballot.  This is being done not because they are not useful, but
because they are different enough in both specification and implementation
from the other homogeneous vectors to deserve to be put into a future SRFI
of their own, which will be balloted in a later edition.

If anyone wishes to change their vote as a result of this change (I hope
not), simply go to http://tinyurl.com/tangerine-ballot and submit a second
form.  You can set all other questions to "No vote" and I will merge your
two ballots. In all cases except "No vote", the later ballot will take
precedence.