[gambit-list] Updated fork of SRFI 122, Nonempty Intervals and Generalized Arrays

Per Bothner per at bothner.com
Sun Oct 28 11:48:58 EDT 2018

On 10/27/18 5:15 PM, John Cowan wrote:
> Just a heads-up that I intend to propose SRFI 122 to become the standard multidimensional array package of R7RS-large (the alternatives being SRFI 25 and nothing).  It'll be voted on as-is, but an upwardly compatible SRFI could replace 122 at a later stage of voting.

For what it is worth, Kawa's arrays are an extension of SRFI 25 and SRFI 4 (uniform vectors),
including some additions from Racket's math.array package.

https://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/Arrays.html

Kawa treats regular vectors, uniform vectors, strings, and bytevectors as rank-1 arrays.
Thus they can be inputs to array-transform and share-array.
--
	--Per Bothner