[gambit-list] Updated fork of SRFI 122, Nonempty Intervals and Generalized Arrays

Bradley Lucier lucier at math.purdue.edu
Tue Dec 4 13:52:00 EST 2018

On 11/27/18 3:25 PM, Bradley Lucier wrote:
> On 11/16/18 2:25 PM, Bradley Lucier wrote:
>> On 10/27/18 4:29 PM, Bradley Lucier wrote:
>>> I maintain a fork of SRFI 122
>>>
>>> https://github.com/gambiteer/srfi-122/
>>>
>>> where I've added a few things that were not in the finalized SRFI,
>>> specifically the routines
>>>
>>> interval-cartesian-product
>>> array-outer-product
>>> array-assign!
>>
>> I've added another update that implements and documents
>>
>> array-tile
>
> Another update, mainly for documentation:

And there's another update, which uses more R7RS procedures in the
implementation and testing rather than relying on locally-defined versions.

I intend to submit this version as a new SRFI after the Christmas/New
Year holiday.  The functions I've added seem essential to me now, it's
just that they didn't come up in the way I usually program.

I haven't added an example that uses array-tile, but I've tried to use
the other routines in necessary ways.

If anyone has comments, even before the resubmission, I'd welcome them.

Brad