[gambit-list] Future of Scheme

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 22:40:58 EDT 2017

Marc could not attend due to a health issue, so Nada had me in the panel
instead.

While there were worries, notably due to the recent weaning of the Scheme
Workshop, reduction in the number of active implementations, etc., I was
happy that a lot of schemers (or "racketeers") were presenting at the main
ICFP conference, and that all of R7RS, Racket and Gerbil seemed to be
converging on a model of a big higher-level scheme with modules on top of a
small lower-level scheme.

—♯ƒ • François-René ÐVB Rideau •Reflection&Cybernethics•
http://fare.tunes.org
On ne peut pas être maître de répartir la richesse sans s'être fait
préalablement maître de la richesse ; la répartition c'est donc
tout d'abord le monopole — Anselme Bellegarrigue