[gambit-list] Patch to build/run on msys2 cleanly

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Fri Mar 24 08:48:30 EDT 2017

I would prefer if the patch was integrated into Gambit.  My only worry is the use of cygpath here:

case "$target_os" in
    mingw*) # set gambitdir to use a native windows path
      GAMBITDIR=`cygpath -d $prefix  | tr '\\' '/'`
    *) # otherwise just use the prefix
      GAMBITDIR=$prefix
esac

cygpath doesn’t exist in mingw/msys.  It only exists if cygwin is installed but the case selects “mingw*” which seems wrong.

Marc