[gambit-list] reading shared structure conforming to SRFI-38

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Fri Jul 14 16:09:43 EDT 2017

You are not using readtable-sharing-allowed?-set properly.  It does not mutate the readtable… it creates a new one.  So you want

(input-port-readtable-set! p (readtable-sharing-allowed?-set (input-port-readtable p) #t))

There is no size limit.

If that doesn’t work, then I can take a look at your “mm” file.

Marc