[gambit-list] Using snow to create gambit executable

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Fri Jan 27 10:13:37 EST 2017

You need to generate .c files for each module, and then link them into an executable using gsc.  Because snow is implemented using macros that are defined in the file “snow.scm”, it is necessary to use the -prelude gsc option.

For example, with two modules f1.scm and f2.scm:

gsc -prelude '(begin (include "~/.snow-site/current/base/snow.scm") (include*-cd "f1.scm"))' -c f1.scm

gsc -prelude '(begin (include "~/.snow-site/current/base/snow.scm") (include*-cd "f2.scm"))' -c f2.scm

gsc -exe -o out f1.c f2.c

Marc