[gambit-list] 90 minute scheme to C does not work with gambit 4.8.x

C K Kashyap ckkashyap at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 21:59:37 EST 2017

Hi,

Looks like 90 minute scheme to C compiler does not work with new gambit -
all's well until code-gen. At code gen, it appears that extra round
brackets are emitted when we use new gambit. I am managing with 4.0 for now
- I've gone through the CPS conversion and closure conversion (the video
helped a lot). I am now going through code generation.

Sharing it just in case its a trivial something I need to do to get it
working with new gambit...

Regards,
Kashyap